Terms and Conditions
(Revised June 2001)
- DEPOSITS: A deposit is required for tours, trips, & weddings. Any provisional bookings are not
binding until the deposit is received.
- CANCELLATIONS: Once the deposit is paid and booking confirmed by 1st Choice Chauffeurs
the deposit becomes non-refundable in the event of cancellation by the client.
- DELAYS: 1st Choice Chauffeurs will accept no responsibility for any delays howsoever caused.
- LUGGAGE: 1st Choice Chauffeurs will transport a reasonable amount of luggage. If, however, in
the judgement of the chauffeur the amount, or weight, of the luggage is excessive, the company reserves
the right to refuse to carry said luggage. 1st Choice Chauffeurs will accept no responsibility or
liability for any loss or damage to clients property or luggage whilst in the vehicle.
- ALCOHOL: Clients are respectfully requested not to smoke or consume food or alcohol in the
- DAMAGE: 1st Choice Chauffeurs will accept no responsibility for any accidental damage caused by
clients to the interior or exterior of the vehicle.
- BREAKDOWN: In the event of a vehicle breakdown 1st Choice Chauffeurs will reserve the right to
provide a different vehicle to the one which was booked. If the vehicle is of a lesser standard an
adjustment to the hire cost will be made to compensate for this.
- TERMINATION 1st Choice Chauffeurs reserves the unconditional right to refuse a booking or to
terminate a clients travel arrangements in the event of unreasonable conduct by the client.
- VAT Our prices are subject to Value Added Tax.